Land line Call Costs & RentalsSave from 40% up to 85% on calls
Up to 30% on other services
UK landline suppliers: who, why, how?
BT and the major cable companies all supply landlines in the UK. So you pay these companies for both your line rental and your calls. But you can, through Wholesale Line Rental and wholesale call charge purchase switch your landline services to a new independant supplier. You will no longer have a contract with BT, but with the new landline supplier.
Or alternatively keep your line rental and services with BT but access greatly reduced call charges via another independant provider.
There are many companies offering these services and we help you access the best pricing and contract terms as well as the most reliable providers without the need to undergo a sales pitch avalanche.
WE Communicate consult with you and analyse bill history to help you make the correct decision and continue to analyse to ensure you are always accessing the best solution for your needs.
1. What Networks do you work with?We can provide your calls through the following networks: BT, O2 Landline, COLT, Cable & Wireless/Energis, Uniworld, Opal, Rocom, TIMICO, Hello Telecom, Unified Online, Frontier and Vodafone One net services.
All have many different tariffs, billing and support options available.
2. Why do you supply so many different Network options?To give choice and flexibility. Our reputation and size of our combined existing customer base gives us “premier business partner” status with most networks. You will enjoy better service than if you were to deal direct.
3. Surely I’d get a better deal if I went to the networks directly?Not at all. The networks are keen to maximise your spend with them, whereas, we are focused on saving your business money. Our premier business partner status ensures you will be serviced and supported by quality support teams should faults ever develop.
4. Are my Savings guaranteed?We offer a guaranteed saving commitment if we have been able to fully audit previous bills etc.
We offer the lowest possible landline calls from Tier 1 providers and resellers and the very best pricing structures from BT for all line service provisions including line rental and Broadband services, leased lines services. Whether you are leaving BT for reduced cost options or returning to BT we are set up to help you complete the move at the best prices available direct. We can also save you up to 75% on landline to Mobile calls with our MOBILE Gateway services.
5. Who do I contract with?You will have a contract with the chosen network supplier. We provide these contracts for you to authorise.
6. Do you offer bigger savings on long term contracts?There are incentives for 3 and 5 year contracts. We strongly advise that you agree to no more than a 3 year contract. There is so much competition the tariffs change regularly.
7. If the tariffs change so regularly, can I have a monthly renewable contract?Yes you can we can provide 30 day rolling contracts allowing you to move freely between providers, however some providers will always offer incentives in even lower pricing for advance contract commitments.
8. What happens after I sign?We work with the chosen network to ensure all paperwork is entered as clean orders. Installation dates are agreed with you for a mutually convenient time. Most of the time you will not even notice we have changed your network provider.
9. Will I suffer any outages or downtime at installation?We advise you allow a 5 minute window where you could be without service. However, we normally schedule any changeover to early mornings, evenings or weekends to ensure there is no outage for your business.
10. What happens if there is a fault?You will report the fault to the network directly. We have excellent routes into 3rd and 4th level support and we will always assist to restore faults. The networks have different guarantees depending on the severity of the fault.
11. Do I get a Service Level Guarantee (SLG)In some instances, SLG’s are offered by some networks. We know the performance, repair times and call quality to help you make an informed decision and get best value.
12. How do I know that my tariffs remain competitive?As part of our service to you, we check your tariff every 3 and 6 months. Because tariffs and calling profiles continually change, you can rest assured you are getting optimum value for your company.
13. I have a plan to migrate to VoIP soon. Will I be tied into long term contracts that stop me from moving?No. We can plan and give you a stepping stone to a VoIP infrastructure without having your hands tied to any contractual duration.
14. Why don’t you offer tier 2 or tier 3 networks anymore?We stopped offering these networks due to the poor call quality, dropped calls and continual outages and call slippage to BT they suffer. It was a false economy for you.
At most you could probably save an additional 2-3% which be
Telephone,Phone,Landline,Calls,Line Rental, low cost calls, low cost line rentals, land line suppliers, call tariff's, BT calls, Mobile gateways,