Telephone SystemsOur strong established relationships with all the major manufacturers (Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, Panasonic, Proteus, Samsung, and Siemens) and expertise in this sector guarantees that we can identify which system will meet your specific requirements depending on your needs.
New System provisions, replacement / upgrade systems, system convergence or we can advise on all aspects of telephone system provisions.
We can offer Voice over IP and integrate your company’s data, Internet and voice systems.
You could benefit from Voicemail, messaging to mobile, advanced call routing, Call Status, (TAPI interface) Screen popping that is able to present the callers company details in addition to the number, VoIP , WLAN support, Auto attendant, Call record to email, Call logging, Remote maintenance access… Numerous benefits to your organisation and far too many to list here… please get in touch for a chat.
Let our specialists design the most cost effective telecommunication solutions in the market for your organisation. Home or remote workers can be an extension of your system, as if they were sitting in the office next to you. Branches and subsidiaries can enjoy free intra-company calling too.
We have experience in systems that range from 2 users to 1000 and from 1 office to linking 250 branches.
Get in touch…we need to understand what you want to do. We’ll then make our recommendation to you. Even if you are shopping around and you know what you want, give us a chance to quote. It is unlikely many will have our purchasing power with as much choice from so many manufacturers.
The next steps depend on whether you want to replace, upgrade or install a new system. We can and will arrange full cabling installation services and upgrade services unless we can utilise your existing infrastructure following a full site survey.
There are also many payment options available with various support and maintenance guarantees.
Other Related Products
•Supplier renegotiation: Is your current network provider giving you the service and support you need? Do they only review your tariffs when you threaten to leave?
•08xx Numbers: Want to attract new customers? How do you measure your marketing campaigns? Why not bring your existing numbers to us so you get cash-back.
•Remote working: Can you access voice, fax, e-mail - no matter where you are - at home, at work, on the road, from a phone, desktop PC, or laptop computer or over the internet?
•Contact centres: How many calls go unanswered? How long before your caller hangs up and goes elsewhere? We can help you to generate more sales calls and handle them efficiently.
•Convergence: Convergence does not have to be a single ‘big bang’ event. An incremental approach that evolves at your pace according to changing business needs and previous investment can be adopted.
•VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol): If you switch your phone calls to a VoIP technology, you can merge voice and data, boost staff productivity and enhance customer service. It is also another way of reducing your bills, using your IT Network for phone calls between branches and the Internet for external calls.
•Telecoms audit: Have your communication costs risen even though prices have fallen? Have you got the best value-quality balance for your business? We can provide the lowest landline call costs and rentals to reduce your monthly or quarterly bills by up to 85%.
•Phone systems: Can you answer a call on your mobile and transfer it back to reception? Need to expand or intend to open a new office soon?
•Consultancy: IF you would prefer to start by clarifying what you want to achieve within your organisation and would appreciate help from one of our qualified consultants as well as someone from the Telecoms team. We are happy to tailor a consultancy service to your requirements. Understanding business is how WE make telecoms work for you.
1. What types of phone systems do you sell?We sell the three main types: Conventional PBX’s (TDM), hybrid IP PBX’s and “pure” IP PBX’s.
2. What manufacturers’ systems do you sell?We sell Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, PABXsoft, Panasonic, Proteus, Samsung and Siemens. Please contact us for our VoIP selection for other manufacturers.
3. Can I use my existing telephone handsets with a new system?Perhaps. This is a very common question and we need more detailed information to respond. Please contact us directly for advice.
4. What payment terms do you offer?There is a range of payment terms available from short term rentals to capital purchasing or lease purchasing. We offer extra payment incentives if you order multiple products and services through us at the same time.
5. Will I need to re-cable my office?It does depend on the age of your existing infrastructure. We will always test any existing infrastructure before installation to check compatibility.
6. How long before my phone system is installed?We normally require at least 28 working days after completing the paperwork. Installations into new offices are usually done within the week. Upgrades and replacements are normally installed during the week, but any final cutover is done outside of your working hours.
7. Can you offer to buy back my existing phone system?Yes we can. The value depends on age, software levels, condition etc.
8. What facilities are available on the new system?There are many features and capabilities within the systems on offer far too many to list here. Please contact us in the first instance and we can send you additional feature comparisons etc.
9. Why should I buy from you?This phone system will be a small part of your communication infrastructure. To give your business maximum advantage, we can bundle this with other products and services to cut costs. Since we are independent, our loyalty is with you and not the manufacturer or supplier.
Our purchasing powers mean you will not obtain the system cheaper anywhere else.
10. Who will maintain my new system?We have many options here for you. You may want guaranteed fix times or be happy with remote support. We will help identify the level of support and service that is best for your business and recommend the most suitable provider. Helping you find the right support is just as important to us, as finding the right system for you. Your first years maintenance will always be included in the first year of your new system.
11. Do I get a Warranty?Yes you do. All systems have a minimum 12 month warranty period.
12. Do you sell handsets, headsets, conference phones etc?Yes we do. Please ask us for our product range and price list.