Mobile Telephones & ServicesWE Communicate specialise in helping you find and connect to the right mobile network and tariff for your company requirements while reducing costs.
Whether your company needs one or a thousand mobiles, we can help.
WE Communicate have no preference over any network which ensures we can get you the right tariff for your business. We are more direct than a directory so no need to approach different dealers, sales persons, networks or network providers as we gather information from these providers and present the options to you.
We offer bespoke Business Mobile Packages on Vodafone, BT, O2, T-Mobile, Orange and Three.
What services do we offer?Mobile Calls: We find the best tariff for you or help renegotiate with your current provider and be a single point of contact for all your company mobile requirements. All we need is paper or online bill access.
We can help provide free mobile calls between company users, free calls to landlines, Mobile to Mobile, Landline to Mobile, Mobile to landline, free calls to your same network mobiles and much reduced costs for cross network anytime calls with specialist advice regarding using mobiles internationally.
Line rental discounts via direct network offersand Cash back discounts.
Converge your mobile calls and systems operations with O2 and Vodafone landline.
Blackberry: One of today’s leading business tools. Access company emails, contacts, diary systems, job dispatch, Mobile tracking, Sat Nav, send and receive attachments and Browse the internet via Mobile data packages and Wireless connections. Your office on the move!
Mobile Data Access: With very fast speeds mobile working is now a reality. Get access to your corporate organisation via your laptop with a mobile dongle modem or handset as if you were sitting at your desk. Security comes as standard.
Mobile Gateways: Reducing company fixed landline handset to mobile call charges by up to 85%. For no initial cost outlay a mobile SIM gateway coverts normal landline calls into mobile SIM calls to all company and non company mobiles using a mobile tariff. You only pay for the tariff charges which are greatly reduced.
Mobile Handsets: We can supply almost any handset from the leading suppliers including I Phones and all the major smart phones on the market.
Convergence: Your staff need only carry around one phone handset with them. When they are in the office, their handset is an extension off your system. When they’re out… again, its still a handset off your system and a mobile tariff.
1. What networks do you offer?We offer calls and mobile data services on Vodafone, O2, Orange, T-Mobile, BT and 3.
2. Can I keep my existing phone number if I want to move networks.Yes. You can take your number from your current network to any other network.
3. Will I get a better deal if I go to the networks directly?We guarantee that we will better any deal you get from the networks direct? Also, you would only need one chat to us and provide access to current bills and we can cost up the different network and handset options for you.
4. Who do I contract with and for what?You will have a contract with the network for the airtime/minutes/usage service and an agreement with us for the handsets, other equipment and financial agreements.
5. How do I know the network that is best for me?Obviously price is important, however, the networks are very similar now in their tariffs. Additional things like coverage, support, service and billing are important. We will advise you on all options.
6. Will your Telephone Account Managers constantly call me?No, we are there to help and advise on request. We will agree on regulated contact.
7. Do you share my contact details with any other organisations?No Never.
8. The support I get from the networks directly is very disappointing, how can I be sure your support will be better?This is the advantage with WE Communicate. All the networks struggle to give good support due to their size and location so they are unable to give personal / local support. We work with all UK network direct partners and can provide a local consultant or dealer / reseller to act as your personal contract management consultant wherever you are in the UK.
9. What network has the best coverage?All networks have very similar coverage now. All will have some "black spots" where the signal is weak. If you are having specific coverage problems in certain areas, we can help identify the optimum network for you with our Signal survey service. Please contact us for more information.
10. Q: Who do I call if I have a problem?You will get contact details for dedicated support. There is no need to deal with the Networks direct unless you have a preference to do so. You can say goodbye to being put on hold for 15 minutes, or having to speak to a different person every time. All of your queries are handled by your dedicated local client services account manager, who knows you and your account. We are always here to assist as an additional layer to help you.
11. If I change network, will I suffer any loss of service?We’d love to say no, however, the reality is there will be a 20 minute window where the losing network transfers your number to the gaining network. We do offer a managed porting service, where we come to your premises to copy your address books and contact details onto the new SIM card. Obviously, we will be on hand to resolve any other concerns or issues.
12. Can WE Communicate advise on my other communications services as well?Yes! Our customers use us for all aspects of their communications, meaning you have a single point of contact for all services including bill analysis and security services, maximising your cost savings, minimising your administration time and reducing costs further.
13. Can I track mobiles to work out where someone is?If they're lost, need directions, you need to monitor them, send them job dispatch information or if you're just worried about them. You can do a location search or invest in a vehicle or mobile device GPS tracking application or system.
We can provide details of several packages from Crystal Ball, Findamobile, Simplytrack, Child Locate, Trackaphone and Verilocation for mobile handset tracking.
Quartix, Tom Tom Work, Box Telematics, Masternaught,Cybit, Simplytrack, PMVision, Romec, Redweb Technologies or any of the major tracking and Telematics companies we are partnered with will provide Vehicle, Lone worker, personnel, Trailer, Plant
Mobile,Telephone,O2,Orange,Vodaphone,T-Mobile,3,Three,BT,Cell,Blackberry,iPhone,Apple,SMS,Text,Message, mobile tariff, mobile phone savings, data tariff,