Asset TrackingEasily track and locate all assets in your organization using Asset Tracking related software and hardware systems. Print labels, check assets in and out, track their location and view usage and location reports. Set alerts and alarms for total security and protect your assets from theft or misuse.
GPS and RFID (Radio Frequency Indentification) options.
Manage and track documents such as reports, plans, books and other publications with Asset Tracking. Check documents out to users, automatically set due dates and view check out histories.
Asset Tracking makes managing software licenses easy. Record license information, activation keys and user info. Print barcode inventory labels for hardware. View logs detailing software and hardware usage history.
Organize your supply and inventory management with Asset Tracking. Keep up-to-date records of all supplies, view inventory levels and maintain re-order information.
Asset Tracking makes it easier than ever to keep a detailed account of all of your assets including asset details and usage history.
* Record your assets by functional groups:
o Hardware & Software
o Tools, Equipment & Vehicles
o Define your own
* Assign to a custodian and user with secure online access
* Record supplier, cost and warranty information
* Record serial numbers, part numbers and more
* Create barcode, shipping and merchandise labels
* Choose from over 2,500 industry standard templates
* Include barcodes from extensive barcode library
* Record time of entry and exit of an area
* Assign asset to a user or borrower
* Assign accounting codes
* Create usage policy
* Set due dates
Track inventory and supply stock levels, issue supplies to employees, manage re-order information.
* Automatically deduct from stock-on-hand at check out
* Allocate use to user or department
* Send re-order notices when quantities reach threshold
* Track usage trends
Asset Track provides comprehensive reporting options including several built-in reports, customizable reports and charts.
* Log time and location of each assets entry
* Track who used the asset
* See activity charts
* Build and print customized reports
* Print, export and email
* Store asset records in any database
* Manage asset records with integrated database editor
* Lookup user/borrower information in Active Directory / LDAP
* Lookup borrower information from employee database
* Link and manage multiple locations
1.What is the most common uses of Asset Tracking
One of the most common uses is to track an inventory of PC computers and electrical equipment or company stock. IT Departments all over the world use this system to keep up with their PC's, routers, switches, servers and other equipment.
But Asset tracking is equally used by heavy equipment companies, hospitals, insurance companies, schools, government offices to keep track of the things they own or also company personnel.
2.What types of things would one track with a barcode or GPS / RFID fixed asset tracking system?
It can be used to track IT assets, furniture, typewriters, test equipment, tools, art, coin collections, heavy equipment, emergency equipment, static vehicles, Trailers, plant machinery, police evidence, school equipment, computer inventory (computer inventory tracking), PC inventory, test equipment, laptop computers, portable computers, medical equipment, etc..
Basically anything that can be moved.
3.What types of companies are using Asset tracking
Asset tracking is used by IT Departments everywhere, insurance companies, banks, Couriers, transport companies, sales related companies, publishers, engineering firms, hospitals, universities, schools, colleges, government, and industry to track the things they own and personnel.
4.Can I demo the software before buying?
YES - you can request a FREE DEMO of our Fixed Asset Tracking Software.
Contact us Now and We will present and explain all options available to you from the very best in Asset Tracking and RFID systems providers.
Asset track, tracking, GPS, RFID, Locate, barcode labels, ID cards, identification, Active directory, trailer tracking, lone worker tracking, track and talk, pager provisions, Asset tracking, vehicle tracking,