Mobile DataMobile data is an investment not an expense
Mobile data keeps you connected to office systems no matter where you are via a mobile dongle, tethered mobile phone or Wi Fi access.
• Remain contactable and responsive at all times.
• Improve productivity when out of the office
• Increase access to information
• Shared data tariff’s for multiple users
• Inclusive Data packages.
You can respond to customers and process orders without delay or access the internet on a laptop / tablet while out of the office . This improvement in customer relations and company access will help you to close sales in a shorter time and increase production, reliabilty.
What can you do with mobile data?
• Maximise travelling and waiting time productively
• Send and receive e-mail via your company account
• Access files on your company server such as stock levels and delivery times
• Process orders and close jobs quickly
• Supply information without delay
• Send, receive and view attachments
• Manage your calendar, diary, tasks and folders.
Mobile data solutions needn't be expensive.Plenty of mobile data solutions can integrate with laptops, PDAs and other handheld devices that may already exist in your current organisation. This keeps your expenditure down and avoids any major learning curves and disruption.
Who uses mobile data?
• Busy executives and travelling professionals
• Workers who spend time away from their desks
• People with high e-mail usage
• People who access or share diaries and contacts
• Anyone needing frequent contact with customers, suppliers, colleagues, etc.
We'll work with you to identify your needs and make sure the mobile data services are right for your business. Every business is different and no two Mobile Data solutions are the same.
Our solutions include:
• Apple i Phone, PDA’s or Pocket PC
• Mobile Data USB Modem / Dongles for Laptops
Data Modem 3G Broadband
Send and receive email messages and download large attachments.
Connect remotely to your company network.
Utilises your previous investment in Laptops etc.
Integrates with existing Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
Business Email and PDA’s
Wide choice of phones and devices.
Add your personalised applications.
Edit, download and view your attachments.
Blackberry® / Apple I PHONE / Smart phones
Always connected, no need to dial in… email comes to you.
Really useful additions including Sat-Nav.
Fantastic battery life.
Mobile Data for laptops.
The 3G data USB Modems / Dongles can be used with almost any laptop to provide high-speed internet.
There's no need for a separate mobile phone and there's no complicated set-up process. Simply plug and Go the self install software will do the rest. Connect and start browsing.
You will enjoy connection speeds up to seven times faster than a 56k modem.
Keeping Connected: If you find yourself in an area without 3G coverage, it'll keep you connected by switching automatically to the well-established 2G GPRS data service.
1. What is mobile data?Mobile data allows you to connect your laptop or mobile handset to your office IT system and the internet. It uses all types of mobile network technology including WiFi, 3G and GPRS via a USB Modem.
2. How secure is it?As secure as any other means of remote access to your corporate LAN. We have lots of bolt on security services to make your access watertight.
3. Can I use it abroad?Yes you can. Coverage and costs will depend on your network operator so please contact us for some further information.
4. How do I connect it to my Laptop?It simply fits into your USB port, usually found on the side or back of your laptop.
5. What speeds will I get?The speeds will vary depending on your proximity to the mobile network you use. Speeds of 384K are typica and 1.4G is possible.
6. Can I use the 3G Modem as back up to my office Internet service?Absolutely. 10% of the new 3G Dongle modems sold are for this purpose where broadband is weak, unavailable or has fallen over.
7. Is the 3G coverage better on some networks than others?Yes it is. Please talk to us about your specific requirements and we can make a recommendation to you.